6. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.authentictv.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/.
- We and our affiliated companies (“Company Affiliates”) may publish other applicable privacy policies.
- Any information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than through the Company Services, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person.
- Any websites, apps, other services, or any pages or portions of services that are directed to children under the age of 13.
- Advertisements displayed to you on the Company Services and elsewhere may be customized to your interests and preferences based on your personally identifiable information and usage information collected through the Company Services, unless you opt out by following the instructions that can be found at www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. (You may have to opt out using each of your web browsing applications and devices separately.) However, if you opt out, we may still suggest offerings to you on the Company Services based on your history at the Company Services.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We and our service providers may collect information from and about you, including personal information (i.e., information that can be used to identify a specific person or allow someone to contact a specific person, as well as information attributed with such information, such as name, email address or health information), non-personal information and other information related to your access to and usage of the Company Services.
For example, we and our service providers may collect the following information from and about you:
Registration Information. Registration Information is the information you submit when you register for a Company Service, for example, to apply to take part in a television program, to register for a service, to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter, or enter a contest or sweepstakes. Registration Information may include, for example, name, email address, gender, zip code, birthday, employment history, demographic information, health information, family history, photographs, video applications, and other personal information you submit to us.
Public Information and Posts. Public Information and Posts consist of comments, content or registration details that you post to the Company Service and the information about you that accompanies those posts, content or forms, which may include a name, email, user name, comments, likes, status, profile information and picture. Public Information and Posts are always public, which means they are available to everyone and may be displayed in search results on external search engines.
Activity Information. When you access and interact with the Company Services, we and our service providers may collect certain information about those visits. For example, our servers automatically receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the Company Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data, or other transactional information for that device.
Third parties that support the Company Services by serving advertisements or providing services, such as allowing you to share content or tracking aggregate Company Services usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information when you use the Company Services or third party services, and may use them along with other information about you to cause relevant ads to be displayed to you. Authentic Entertainment does not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, see www.aboutads.info/consumers, and to opt-out of such ad networks’ and services’ advertising practices, go to www.aboutads.info/choices or to the NAI’s consumer website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Users can manage the use of Flash technologies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s site http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security/privacy_policy.faq.html.
Please note that by blocking cookies you may not have access to certain features, content or personalization available through the Company Services.
At this time we do not change our tracking practices in response to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted. Our third party partners, such as web analytics companies and third party ad networks, may collect information about your online activities over time and across the Service and other online properties. These third parties may not change their tracking practices in response to ‘Do Not Track’ settings in your web browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor ‘Do Not Track’ settings.
Information from Other Sources. We may supplement the information we collect directly or indirectly from you with information from other sources, such as information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our Company Affiliates or business partners.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE
We may use the information we collect from and about you:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To provide the Company Services and features, including: to support, personalize, measure, develop and improve those Company Services and features.
- To improve and personalize your experience with the Company Services and online, and to deliver content and offerings that we hope will be relevant and interesting, including targeted advertising and marketing through the Company Services, third-party sites, and via email or text message.
- To allow you to comment on content, and participate in online games, contests, or rewards programs; to provide you with support and to respond to inquiries.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve the Company Services and our products, services, and other offerings.
- As described to you when your personal information is collected or as otherwise set forth in applicable laws.
We may use and disclose the information we collect from and about you for these additional purposes:
- To allow service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Company Services and operating our business. The information we collect from and about you may be made available to certain third party service providers, such as contractors, analytics and measurement companies, agents and/or sponsors, who help us analyze and understand your use of the Company Services, to manage or provide the Company Services and to otherwise operate our business.
- To contact you. Authentic Entertainment may periodically send promotional materials or notifications related to the Company Services. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from us, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are certain service notification emails that you may not opt-out of, such as notifications of changes to the Company Services or policies. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can change the settings either on your mobile device or through the app.
- To share with business partners. Authentic Entertainment may share your information with business partners to permit them to send you marketing communications consistent with any communications preferences you have set on the Company Services. In addition, information will be shared with production companies Authentic Entertainment works with as well as television networks/platforms and related parties in connection with your (or your child’s or team member’s, as applicable) consideration to participate in connection with any programming. To the extent permitted by law, Authentic Entertainment also reserves the right to disclose and transfer all such information to similar persons (producers, etc.) associated with other programs for which we believe you or your child or team member (if applicable) may be a good candidate to apply.
- In connection with a merger, sale of assets or other corporation change or dissolution. We may use or disclose your information in connection with a corporate change or dissolution, including for example a merger, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, sale of all or part of our business, sale of assets or wind down of business.
Authentic Entertainment endeavors to use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard sensitive personal information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no one can, and Authentic Entertainment does not, guarantee the complete safety of your information.
5. USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
You may be able to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit certain of our uses of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us. If you wish to submit a request, you may contact us as outlined in Section 7. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information. Subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, we will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
You may request that we not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with Company Affiliates or unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes by sending an email to email@example.com with “Authentic Entertainment Disclosure Opt-out” in the subject line. Please include your full name, email address, and postal address in the body of the email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. To stop receiving promotional messages from third parties who already have your contact information, please contact them directly.
6. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
In addition, Authentic Entertainment is not responsible for the privacy or data security practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including in connection with any information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Company Services or after following links on the Company Services.
Remember that even after you cancel your account, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances where, for example, you have shared information with social media or other services. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others. We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancelation for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security policies. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information due to technical constraints, contractual, financial or legal requirements.
Sensitive Information. We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, criminal background, etc.) on or through the Company Services or otherwise, unless specifically requested as part of an application, onboarding or similar process.
7. CONTACT US
Authentic Entertainment, LLC
5200 Lankershim Blvd. Suite 800
North Hollywood, CA 91601